Story: Whanganui places
Bushy Park homestead, with its classical lines, was designed by C. T. Natusch for Frank Moore in 1906. Bushy Park, north-east of Whanganui city, was bequeathed to the Royal Forest and Bird Protection Society in 1962, and has been managed by a trust since 1994.
About this item
Alexander Turnbull Library, F. J. Denton Collection
Photograph by Frank J. Denton
Permission of the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand, Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, must be obtained before any re-use of this image.